Re: Identifying contamination....

Joelle,

I am sure that you will get more complete responses.
I have seen similar distribution in activated metals from the cyclotron
beam. I do not have the actual data in front of me.
Stainless steel,  Bronze.....
Generally it also may depends on what beam was used.

>machine shop. Only a portion of the metal in the bin is contaminated.

It looks like an activation from the beam also.

I hope this may help you.
Emil.
ekerremba@ucsd.edu