Re: 1999 International ALARA Symposium

Sandy,

We have a draft copy of the Agenda for the technical sessions for the Alara
Conference.  Registration begins Jan. 31 (Sunday) from 5 - 9 pm.  Technical
sessions begin on Monday at 8 am.  The Conference is hosting a reception on
Sunday between 7-9 pm.

The Nuclear Suppliers Association will be setting up exhibits on Monday, Feb.
1 and will host a reception in the Exhibit hall for all technical session
attendees between 6 and 7:30 pm.

Anyone interested in receiving a copy of the draft agenda we have can call me
at (703) 451-1912, fax (703) 451-2334, or e-mail NSANEWS@AOL.COM.

Rosann Travis, NSA