RE: 356 days till the millennium -Reply -Reply

Dan, you are correct... my wife *redirected* me on that the other day.

What I'd like to know is who's going to volunteer to tell the million
plus misguided souls with reservations for Times Square at the end
of this December?

Not to be confused, however, the computers think everything is
supposed to  be rewound on 1/1/00... sorry... 01/01/2000.

v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com

>>> "Gonzalez, Daniel A"  wrote on Mon 11 Jan 99  10:02 >>>
Not to be a stickler, but doesn't the millennium actually begin with
the start of the year 2001, hence, there are actually more like 720 or
so days left?