Sherry Jones Leaving

To anyone that has ever had an occasion to deal with Sherry Jones,

Over the past several years of helping clients ship sources to Los Alamos, I
have dealt with Sherry Jones.  I also have dealt with DOE employees,
contractors and consultants.  In all my dealings I have never dealt with
anyone who worked so hard and diligent as Sherry Jones.

Sherry made the program so easy that any qualified person could return the
sources to her with a minimal amount of cost.  This saved returnees and the
DOE thousands and thousands of dollars each year.   Sherry has always taken
pride in her work and in her attempts to make the program better.

Is there another motive for the changes in the program? Are Consultants
wanting to move in on the program?

Sherry,

I cannot image the pressure behind your decision.  I do want you to know
that it is a pleasure working with you and the mistake is on the part of the
DOE if they let you go.  If you do leave, know that you have my support and
recommendation.

John

J_McCormick_Bionomics@msn.com