great opportunity

dear listserv members,
my name is david ruyle. I work for a company that represents the top 20% of
healthcare professionals nationwide to some of the top employers in the US
who use me to protect them from hiring mediocrity.
I currently have an opening in a large east coast teaching and research
hospital for a Director of Radiation Safety Programs.
The ideal candidate will be masters trained with 5+ years management
experience in a healthcare environment as well as 5+ years experience in
radiology safety mgmt ( including waste mgmt) with AHP certification a must.
This position will provide excellent compensation, full relocation and
benefits

If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore, please
contact:
david ruyle
888-813-5851

david@arcimail.com