Golf Social, HPS Midyear

Hi folks,
the following was sent to me by Diana del la Rosa, with a request to send
to RADSAFE...
Please reply directly to her.

Golf in New Mexico!  The Rio Grande Chapter of the Health Physics Society is
sponsoring a 9-hole Golf Tournament on Sunday, Jan 24, 1999 at the Arroyo
del Oso Golf Course in Albuquerque, NM.  Lunch will be served from
11:30-12:30.  Tee times are from 1:00-1:30.  The format is a four person
scramble.  There are still several slots available.  You may sign up as a
team or individually and we will team you up. Cost for the tournament is
$15.00 per person.  The registration fee includes lunch, green fees, a
bucket of balls and a cart. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd& 4th
place as well as 'closest to the pin' and 'long drive' contests.
If you have previously signed up and paid a higher registration fee, you
will be reimbursed the difference.

To register contact either Diana de la Rosa at ddelar@sandia.gov   Phone
:505-844-9570 or Jose Torres at jatorre@sandia.gov  Phone: 505-845-8725.

DEADLINE TO REGISTER : JANUARY 19, 1999 NOON (MST)

   Ron Morgan
   Radiation Protection Services (ESH-12)
   Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS K-483
   Los Alamos, New Mexico, 87544 (USA)
   Phone (505) 665-7843
   FAX   (505) 667-9726
   Mailto:rgmorgan@lanl.gov