2 nuke waste articles - Europe and USA -Reply

I think we all need to chip in and start sending the German Greens
some care packages with candles and lantern oil....

Greens: "Yea!! We got rid of nuke power!  Hey!  Who turned out the
lights?  My computer just went dead!  I can't get to the web site to
find out where the next anti-nuke demonstration is!  Did someone
turn off the heat?...."

'just my 0.025 ev worth,

Michael
mford@pantex.com