INFORMATION -- DOE's Source Recovery Program

Being unfamiliar with the RADSAFE listserve until yesterday, and having
been flamed on it, I hurriedly registered and responded, failing to
provide the information RADSAFE "netiquette" required.

My message posted at 10:15 a.m. this morning, addressing the U.S.
Department of Energy's Radioactive Source Recovery project, is
authentic.  While factual and well-intentioned, the message is informal
and provides working information; not official DOE policy.  I am
responsible for funding and advocating the radioactive waste management
program at DOE's Los Alamos National Laboratory.

Joel Grimm
U.S. Department of Energy
Albuquerque Operations Office
P.O Box 5400