Re: History of X-Rays

A Brief History of Radiology
http://www.bih.harvard.edu/radiology/Headings/History/history.html

==============================
Above a site to start.  Ask them to  search in the Internet or in any
library to learn about Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen. They easily will get many
information about this extraordinary researcher, the story of X-Ray machine
and the importance in the medical field.

J.J. Rozental
<josrozen@netmedia.net.il>