Re: History of X-Rays

Just last night (Tuesday, January 19, 1999), "The History Channel" showed a
program on the history of x-rays as part of its "Modern Marvels" series.  I
didn't watch the whole program, but it seemed excellent, starting with
Roentgen's work and concluding with CAT Scans, PET, and MRI (not x-rays, but
also interesting).  The program is available on video for $19.95 plus
shipping/handling.  The History Channel has a Web page which most likely
includes information on when this program will be rebroadcast and how to
obtain the video.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com