RE: Radon Information

Joe,
It depends who you talk to.  Bernie Cohen's study showed a negative
correlation between  lung cancer and radon in the home.  EPA says Radon is
the number 2 cause of lung cancer.  People here in Europe go to Radon health
spas, and I've heard there is one in Canada. Millions are spent annually on
radon mitigation in homes.  I personally think the jury is out at present
and I have many greater risks that deserve my attention more than radon.

To me it looks a lot like an old Saturday Night Live joke about the new
disease that was discovered. It is non-fatal and there are no symptoms, but
there is no known cure.
Luke McCormick