RE: Scientific Graphing Software

I love Axum.  It is now distributed by the MathCad folks.  It does plenty of
statistics and incredible publishable quality complicated graphs.  It does
the normal stuff too!  You can just enter your data into a spreadsheet (a
datasheet) and voila! you have a great graph.  It has many bells and
whistles.  It runs around $500 - $600 last time I looked.

Trisha Edgerton, MS, CHP
California Department of Health Services
Radiologic Health Branch
Sacramento, CA
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov
(916) 322-6268