Re: give me your opinion

No matter what you think, now, it's difficult to predict what you'd do in an
actual emergency.  The one absolute rule that I stress is:  In just about
any
emergency, the first thing you should do is call for help (or be sure that
someone else is doing this).  This must be done BEFORE attempting a rescue.
No matter what you think, you may not be able to provide sufficient help on
your own, and may become another victim.  The key to saving lives in just
about any emergency is how quickly qualified rescue personnel arrive at the
scene. I say this based on personal experience.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

You wrote:

>This is the scenario. A Pu-239 waste canister (Average content 16 grams,
>max content 80 grams) burst open and knocks out a worker nearby.

Thanx,
Joe