Blood Drive

     With February being our Health Care Month, I have been contacted by
     Sunrise of Augusta of their blood drive February 26th. (My wife is
     coordinating it.)

     It would be a great chance to followup with the first one we had for
     those that are interested.  The times will be between 11-3 and is
     sponsored by the American Red Cross, Becky McKenzie.

     The address for Sunrise is 326 Boyscout Road.  I will have a sign up
     sheet at the February 11th meeting.  Take care and have a great week!

     Jeff