From: J. J. Rozental [mailto:josrozen@netmedia.net.il]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 1999 4:06 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Charlie Willis

At 10:57 AM 1/28/99 -0600, you wrote:
>At 08:43 AM 1/28/99 -0600, you wrote:
>It is my sad duty to report that this is the last posting Charlie Willis
>will make to Radsafe.  Charlie passed away sometime last night while
>working late here at the NRC HQ Office in Rockville MD.  He was found by
>the guards this morning about 1:00 AM.  Early speculation is that heart
>failure was the cause of death.  Charlie was a friend, mentor, and
>colleague to many of us here at the NRC.  He will be sorely missed by his
>co-workers as well as by the entire Health Physics community.
There are so many messages in this list that it  is very difficult to read
all of them. I,  for instance,  select only the one that is of  my interest
of learning and or to comment. However, there are  members that  when write
or comment,  any subject, all the listeners  read they messages, probably we
can call them 100% audience. I never meet Charley Willis, however I always
read his  messages, and I learnt a lot; my respect to him, and condolences
to his family.

J. J. Rozental
<josrozen@netmedia.net.il>
Israel