Charlie Willis

The following is a message submitted by a coworker, who does not
subscribe to RADSAFE.  I, too, give my condolensces to the family, and
realize that this is a significant loss to the health physics community.

Bob Owen
May I express my sadness for the loss of Mr. Willis.  While we were not
personal acquaintances, I knew him by this work on the issue of KI
distribution and NUREG-1633, via Radsafe, and by his valuable
contributions to the KI Core Group considerations.  His sad and untimely
demise is a great loss to this effort.

Sincerely,

Harvey B. Brugger
Ohio Department of Health