RE: dosimetry service company's

Proxtronics, Inc.
Contact Guy Davis, President
1-800-435-4811
gdavis@proxtronics.com

William D. Ulicny

ATL International, Inc.	wulicny@atlintl.com
20251 Century Blvd.	301-515-6799 (Direct)
Suite 200	301-972-4430 (Main)
Germantown, MD 20874	301-972-6904
http://www.atlintl.com

distinction is yours to draw...

Hi , Can anybody supply me with a list of  TLD Dosimeter service companies
that
you use or have used in the past. You can send it privately to me unless you
think others are interested. I understand that any suggestion is not an
endorsement of the company.
Thank you,
Mark Dater
NeXstar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2860 Wilderness Place
Boulder, CO. 80301
Work phone: (303) 546-7703
Fax: (303) 444-0672
E-mail mdater@Nexstar.com
These are my comments and questions and not those of my employer.