From: RADPROJECT@aol.com [mailto:RADPROJECT@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 1999 12:07 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Johns Hopkins coverup?

In a message dated 2/3/99 11:48:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rfweine@sandia.gov writes:

<< Help!  I think I missed a post.

 Johns Hopkins is my alma mater and I'd like to know what this is about.
 Incidentally, I sure wouldn't have given any early drafts of MY
dissertation
 to anyone before it was published -- early drafts are often full of
errors,
 and mine sure were. >>
Ruth:
We're not talking early drafts of a thesis. We're talking refusing to
tell the
public, reporters, and researchers that a thesis submitted to the School
of
Public Health in June, 1997 and accepted has been completed. We're
talking
about the Hopkins School of Public Health denying in June 1998 that
research
has been completed underlying the Yeh, 1997 thesis and hiding the
results from
"outsiders". We're talking about Johns Hopkins School  of Public Health
telling me in Oct. 1998 that a June, 1997 thesis is not available to
"outsiders"

Please read the earlier posts on this matter so that you can appreciate
what's
going on.

Regards,

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Director - Radium Experiment Assessment Project [REAP]
19 Stuart St.
Pawtucket, RI 02860

Phone/FAX: (401) 727-4947  E-mail: radproject@usa.net
            Web address: http://www.delphi.com/carsreap