Nasal irradiation

In a message dated 1/31/1999 11:09:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
RADPROJECT@aol.com writes:

<<  A
 recently published update of the Hagerstown cohort [Yeh, 1997] based on a
Ph.D
 thesis at Hopkins School of Public Health which is being kept out of public
 view,  observed that in the approximately 650 children it was able to follow
 from 1978 to 1996 there occured 4 additional brain tumors for a total of 7
 brain tumors or cancer deaths among 650 children followed for 42 years.  >>

Mr. Farber:

I guess I have a little trouble understanding how something is "being kept out
of public view" when you refer to at least a derivative of it as being
"published".
Maybe you can tell us who published it and where?

                                  R. Holloway
                                  Holloway3