Re: Who doses the patient?

In our institution physician will verify the dose and is present during the administration.

>>> <MEDPHYDIA@aol.com> 2/4/99 11:33:00 AM >>>
Hi all,

I would like to have your feed back on therapeutic NaI131 nuclear medicine
procedure. It is not in the NRC regulations that the physician has to dose the
patient even with 150 mCi of NaI131.  Is your NM physician present during the
administration of NaI131 for the treatment of hyperthyroid or cancer
treatment?

Sincerely,

Hoang Nguyen, DABR (medphydia@aol.com)
RSO St Luke's Hospital Bethlehem