RE: Uranium blamed for Gulf War Syndrome (BBC)

I guess theres a little competition from the anti-ASPARTAME activists for
the Gulf War Syndrome.  An article came across my desk that attributes all
the reported symptoms to this artificial sweetener and indicates that it
was due to the heat the troops gulped down copious amounts of  diet sodas
to cause it.  I wonder if there any other groups that want to get into the
act.