Subject: photon spectra in the workplace
Author:  "Monty Charles" <charlemw@novell1.bham.ac.uk> at Internet
Date:    2/5/99 5:52 AM

the workplace Dr Ushino has pointed me in the direction of what sounds
like a very useful reference:

Spectral and dosimetric measurements and photon fields at commercial
nuclear sites.  August 1984.  P L Roberson et al.  NUREG/CR-3560
(PNL-4915)

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best way of me getting  this
report?

Many thanks again.

Dr Monty Charles, Reader in Radiation Physics
School of Physics & Space Research
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT