Removal of unnecessary text parts

Dear Friends out there,

One of the recent messages ended exactly as the copy-pasted
"information" below. I suggest that some of you spend a little more time
on cleaning up and removing the unnecessary texts when replying etc.
Often more than 80% can be deleted without any loss of flow and context.

Ont the other hand, the large text duplications illustrate the entropy
law in practice - that is fine (dilution - chaos - loss of information -
energy/time to find the relevant stuff - no equations are necessary to
understand this) but still...

:-)

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com, Stockholm, Sweden