RE: Wearing Radium-Dial Watches - Hazards?

Sandy

You wrote

><<I have been wearing a watch with radium painted hands and face for
>over 15 years, without issue. The watch has been in the family for
over 50 years.>>

That's such a great set up line I can't resist !!  "Without issue" in
legal terms usually is taken to mean that you have not produced any
children ... maybe these watches are a novel form of birth control.
Just curious - do you come from a large family?    :-)

Have a great weekend!

Karin Gordon
Radiation Safety Office
Health Sciences Centre