RE: U.S. NRC Approves Westinghouse Risk-Informed, In-Service

Using the present paradigm, wouldn't 10 000 person-rem be expected to result
in four divided by some weighted aggregate lethality fraction (of, I don't
know, about 0.7) cancers?  Or, to avoid the lethality-fraction mess,
wouldn't the present paradigm suggest that 10 000 person-rem would be
expected to result in (i.e., give an expectation value of) four fatal
cancers in this working population?

Bruce Heinmiller CHP
heinmillerb@aecl.ca