Subject: MicroR Meter
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at guardian
Date:    2/9/99 11:52 AM

Dear Radsafer,

I would like to draw on your experience of microR meters.  I will be purchasing
one in the immediate future and would like to know what your experience has
been, good or bad, with this type of instrument.

Please send all responses directly to me.

Thank you,

Wade Sewell
wade.a.sewell@dupontpharma.com