HP exam, calculator

Check the AAHP WEB site.  I suspect that the policy is listed there.  The
only reason they had for 'approving' calculators was to exclude
preprogrammed calculators (and to know how to clear their memory in some
cases) and to exclude computers that could have stored HP data.  In the
past any calculator you selected could be approved if you are willing to
remove its batteries (assuming it does not have flash memory).
P.S.  I doubt that you will find anyone willing to give up their HP11C.  It
has not been sold for >10 yrs, and most everyone I know who has one is like
me, praying it does not die because the equal has not been invented.

Disclaimer:  the above are the personal musings of the author, and do not
represent any past, present, or future position of NIST, the U.S. government,
or anyone else who might think that they are in a position of authority.
Lester Slaback, Jr.  [Lester.Slaback@NIST.GOV]
NBSR Health Physics
Center for Neutron Research
NIST