T-shirt Sales @ Annual Meetings

I would like to make contact with anyone who has been involved in T-shirt
sales at an annual or midyear meeting.  I am on the committee for HPS 2000
and we'd like to get some info on what demand we can expect.

Peter G. Vernig
Radiation Safety Officer
VA Medical Center, Denver

1055 Clermont Street, Denver, CO 80220
ATTN:  RSO, Mail Stop 115
peter.vernig@med.va.gov
303-399-8020 ex 2447
FAX 303-393-5026

Any opinions expressed in this message are solely my own and do not
necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of the Denver VA Medical Center,
The Dept. of Veterans Affairs, or the U.S. Government.