Re: Dose coefficients for unknown radionuclides

Henriette:

        It's true the IAEA 115 contains dose conversion factors (Sv/Bq inhalation/ingestion) (pp. 100--156), but no where within these pages are the nuclides that Jean-Michel asked about listed.  I have asked ORNL (Keith Eckerman) if they have developed dose conversion factors for many of the nuclides that Jean-Michel listed; if they have such numbers, they certainly have not informed me of them.  If Jean-Michel is interested in developing DCF numbers for these nuclides, I have made some attempt at doing so for some of the nuclides he listed.  He may contact me direct at my e-mail address listed below.

At 03:25 AM 2/11/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>Try IAEA Safety Series 115 "International Basic Safety Standards for
>Protection against Ionizing Radiation and for the Safety of Radiation
>Sources".  Dose conversion factors are given for most of the isotopes you
>listed.
>
>Regards
>Henriette van Graan
>AEC of SA