RE: Idiot-proof survey meters

Depends on the "target" workers. I've always found BB guns totally
ineffective on ironworkers and some of them actually seem to like cattle
prods. Suggest 22 caliber pellets or two-by-fours as a minimum.

But seriously, Jim is right. You really need a good technician readily
available.

DJ Richards
Hazards Assessment Team Leader
Emergency Preparedness
Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site
David.Richards@rfets.gov
djrichards@earthlink.net