Attached messages

RadSafers need to know that when you attach a message, it gets
translated to gobbledeegook when it goes into the digest version.  I
might have been interested in Mack Richard's attachment, but I
certainly couldn't read it!  Please paste all text into the body of
the e-mail or post on a web site and give us the URL.

Thanks,

Susan Gawarecki

--
Susan L. Gawarecki, Ph.D., P.G.