Re: Idiot-proof survey meters, HP profession vs. "foolproof" designation

In a message dated 2/13/99 11:46:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, schoenho@via.at
writes:

<<
 I see a large demand for fool-proof survey meters (I prefer this
 expression). It depends on what they are used for and by which "fools". >>

Franz:
Just remember the remarkable quote by German romantic poet, Heinrich Heine:
"There are more fools in the world than there are people"

An interesting thought.
Regards,

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Director - Radium Experiment Assessment Project [REAP]
Consulting Scientist
Public Health Sciences
19 Stuart St.
Pawtucket, RI 02860