10 CFR 20 vs 10 CFR 835

I am facing an unscheduled meeting which I do not have time to prepare adequately.
Could someone tell me briefly the areas where 10 CFR 835 differ from 10 CFR 20?  I
am familiar with 10 CFR 20 and I am currently skimming through 10 CFR 835. I noticed
the monitoring requirement for WB in 10 CFR 835 is 0.1 rem/year which differs from
10 CFR 20 requirement. I will apprecaite if someone point out to me the main points
of  10 CFR 835 which (are different from 10 CFR 20) I should be aware. Thank you. M.
Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno