Re: Software for Dose from Water Pathway

I think there is some confusion here.

RESRAD is for, and I am quoting, .... a pathway analysis method in which
the relation between radionuclide concentrations in SOIL and the dose to a
member of a critical population group...... Soil is unconsolidated earth
material including rubble and debris.....

RESRAD-BUILD  is for residual activity in buildings.

RESRAD is available in both DOS and WINDOWS format.

I don't believe either of them will do all that was desired by the original
question.

Rege