Re: Respirator Fit Testing

Vermont Yankee stopped using candles some time ago due to fire concerns. We have
had success with a simple humidifier. The atomized water particles work just fine,
as long as the humidifier is in close proximity to the PortaCount. We place ours
about five feet away.

David Andrews, RRPT, Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Station
david.andrews@vynpc.com