Technetium eluents

Greetings to all,

I was hopping that someone my assist me in answering the following
questions concerning the testing of Technetium eluents for Aluminum.  I
know that the he USP limit is 10 microgram of aluminum ion per milliliter
of eluate.   Does the NRC have a limit concerning the concentration of
aluminum in the eluate? If so, is it a regulation or just a recommendation?
 Please provide a reference.  How important is it to test for the Aluminum?
  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Malek Chatila
American University of Beirut