Re: Treatment of Contaminated Personnel

I apologize if this reference book has already been mentioned
previously. While this book's focus goes beyond contamination
issues, the information and planning is essential to this topic. I
suggest that the following book be in a good reference library:

The Medical Basis for Radiation Accident Preparedness, by Karl F.
Hubner and Shirley Fry, Published by Elsevier North Holland.
52 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017. Outside of the USA
and Canada, the address is Elsevier/North Holland Biomedical
Press, 335 Jan van Galenstraat, PO Box 211, Amsterdam, The
Netherlands.

The book I have has a Copyright date of 1980, so there may be an
updated version, and, changes in the above addresses as well.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205

              - G. K. Chesterton -