Re: Uranium Acetate

Richard Blanton suggests limited quantities of Uranium Acetate could be possessed by individuals under 40.13.  Is this correct?  I thought 40.13 was restricted to certain specific items (dishes, aircraft counterweights, etc.) and a general category of limited quantities "..in which the source material is by weight less than one-twentieth of 1 percent (0.05 percent) of the mixture."

Steve Cima
cima@bellsouth.net