RE: Line loss code -Reply

Andy does have custody of the code (At least he sent it to me when I
asked him... nicely).

His email is       arm9136@acs.tamu.edu

Michael
mford@pantex.com
>>> "Frame, Paul" wrote on Thu 25 Feb 99  9:21 >>>
... I am pretty sure that Andy McFarland (he was kind enough one
time to provide me with a copy of the software)is still at Texas A&M
but I don't have his number handy. You could look it up, or his email
address, on the university web page

Regards

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs