RE: Radiation Symbol on Irradiated Food????

Tom,

A quick clarification here.  There is a symbol that is used on "irradiated"
or "treated by radiation" foods that is called the Radura symbol.  I am not
sure if this is the international symbol, but I think it is.  Has there now
been a change proposing that the yellow and magenta trifoil is to be used??

Thanks,
Jon Dillon