Re: [Vendors of whole body contamination monitors]

Hi Jim,

RADOS sells the whole body monitors, the model RTM860TS, give us a call and
I'll be happy to give you a quote.

Laura Lynch
Ph: 410-740-1440
Fx: 410-740-4676

server@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu wrote:
I'm looking for vendors of whole body contamination monitors.
Specifically I'm looking for two step monitors that use gas proportional
counters (similar to the Eberline PCM-1C, Aptec PMW-2e, or Bicron/NE IPM9)

I am aware of Eberline, Aptec, and Bicron/NE and was looking to see if
there are any other vendors.  Does anyone know of any other vendors for
this type of equipment?

Thanks in advance

Jim Tracy
NIST
301-975-5800
James.Tracy@nist.gov

This message has not been reviewed or endorsed by my employer