Seek Vendor for Standard Gamma Source Set

Hi, Radsafers,

I am planning to replace old gamma standard source sets that we have had
for a while. They were made by New England Nuclear and The Nucleus Inc in
70's and 80's, and one even comes with an "unknown" gamma source, in
addition to Co-60, Cs-137, Br-133, Na-22, etc. A total of 8 sources are
contained in a nice wooden box.

I don't these companies are still in business today. Who are still making
this kind of calibration sets? I couldn't find the right phone number for
Amersham.

Thanks!

George Xu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute