RE: Radiation damage to immune system?

Radsafer's:

J. Mangano is well known for his anti-nuclear bias in his so-called studies.
He worked with a woman (who's name I've forgotten) on a Hanford
epidemiological study that was thoroughly dismissed by his peers.  You can
bet that any book he has published is best used for toilet paper or as a
fire starter.   If you do have a copy of the book, it would be nice to have
a review of it for the rest of us.  -Larry

Lawrence E. Grimm                                           Phone:
310-206-0712
     UCLA Radiation Safety Office                       Fax: 310-794-5825
     1010 Veteran Avenue                                       e-mail:
lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu
     2195 West Campus Medical Bldg
     Box 951765
     Los Angeles, California 90095-1765

If this email looks, smells, feels, tastes, or sounds like an opinion, then
it probably is.  My employer normally disavows any opinion my big mouth puts
out in public,  My employer is mean and nasty in that fashion(an example of
an opinion),