Re: HP as a career & qualifications

<<
 As the old saying goes .. "He who holds the gun makes the rules"..

 The topic of qualifications, educational degrees and certifications,
 has been kicked around many times. I have always believed that
 the person who has the most experience in performing the job,
 accurately, efficiently and cost-effectively, is the person that I want
 on my team. Having a degree and a certification is just a "nicety".
 Unfortunately, most HR depts. and high level executives can't see
 that.