Background rad mat'l concentrations in deer

Radsafers,
	I am trying to find information on the background concentrations of
radionuclides in white-tailed deer.  In particular, I'm looking for studies
and/or data that address Cs-137, Sr-90, Tc-99, thorium, uranium, and
transuranics.  If anyone has a source for this information, or can point me
in the right direction, I would be most appreciative.  I have attached my
direct email address for responses.
Thanks in advance,
Kelly

Kelly Ausbrooks
Radiation Protection Program
Bechtel Jacobs Company -Paducah
(502)441-5123 - office
(502)441-5042 - fax
email - AusbrooksKL@ORNL.GOV

The content of this message has not been reviewed or endorsed by
my employer.