RE: TMI 20th Anniversary Event to Feature Federal, State and

sorry if you took it that way but no it was a pipe that got overloaded
I worked on the clean up it was the other items in the room that made
bad juju.the bsystem was to be flushed weekly but was not do to a
strike at the time .and then it was fired backup and the line was
plugged you know the rest we lost the room and the floor.

---D.W.Reisenweaver@iaea.org wrote:

Hanford
> in 1976, I think this is how things get started that are not
absolutely
> correct. He ties plutonium in with an explosion which leads the
reader to
> imply a nuclear explosion of some sort.
>
> First off it was the americium facility in Z plant. The explosion
was caused
> by degraded resin beads (and the possible buildup of hydrogen during
> inactivity). The room was highly contaminated and 1 individual was
directly
> involved. A number of other people were exposed during the initial
response.

> We must be careful when describing actual events.

> information can be accessed at

==
mark sasser
at duke99301@yahoo.com
pager# 888-768-7451 640 east ice harbor dr pasco wa. 99301