CHP exam

I see you're on the list for both parts.  Good luck.  I'm glad I didn't
take both at the same time, but you'll do fine.

My recommendation is to work lots of the problems in Belequava (sp?) and if
you've saved up your Health Physics newsletter, then work the problems in
there.  You'll get a little different view point from each, but if you do
only the above you'll pass.

Finally, keep track of your study hours.  I once heard (can't remember
where) that it takes between 150-300 hours of study for the successful
candidate (part II only).  I set up a study plan to ensure that I had 200
hours by test time.  I actually had ~170 hours.

If you need any help let me know.

PS.  You'll notice that my name showed up on the study list for Part II.
I'm not taking the exam again.