Guideline values for activity in Foodstuffs

Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with or point me to a list of guideline values for
consumption of mushrooms containing Cs-137?  Recent measurements of wild
mushrooms collected at Rocky Mountain National Park have surprisingly
high levels of Cs-137 that can only be attributable to fallout.  The
levels are comparable to guideline values in Russia.

Thank you in advance.

Jim Durham
Assistant Professor
Department of Radiological Health Sciences
Colorado State University