Biological Effects

                                                        March 24, 1999
Try:

http://www.graylab.ac.uk/radbiol/
http://www.science.ubc.ca/departments/physics/radbio/HomePage.html
http://www.belleonline.com

In addition, there is a discussion group at
<radiobiology@mailbase.ac.uk> which you may find relevant.

                         Mike Quastel
                         Nuclear Medicine and Human Radiobiology Res Lab
                         Soroka Medical Center and Faculty of Health Sciences,
                         Ben Gurion University of the Negev
                         Beer Sheva, Israel
                         Fax: +972-7-6400765
                         Email: maay100@bgumail.bgu.ac.il