FW: Looking for a very high count rate alpha meter

I think I need to correct my previous post about the alpha RO-2. My memory
now seems to be that the RO-2 had a range up to 4 million DPM not CPM. I
think the meter went to 2 million CPM and their conversion factor was 2 and
I believe the PAC-4s went to 500,000 CPM with a CF of 4.

Memory's getting bad. I guess I need to stay out of these technical issues.

Regards

DJ Richards
Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site
David.Richards@rfets.com
djrichards@earthlink.net